Saturday, December 5, 2015

The Love and Support for Eowynn is Growing!

Earlier in the week...
As of today...
This puzzle is well on its way to being completely built, thanks to the generosity of donations towards our adoption fund. Once we reach 100 pieces completed, I will post a video of little Eowynn. Wait until you see how precious she is in her Orphanage!
Moreover, this past Friday, my coworkers threw me a baby shower! How sweet! My friend, Amy, baked the delicious strawberry sheet cake! YUM! Other friends brought in food items. The elephants were decorated by my students-so cute! Eowynn received some amazing toys, clothes, books, gift cards, hair bows, scrapbook goodies, and more! How thankful I am for such an amazing work family! They did so much and more to help us welcome the new addition to our family.
Dane and I were busy this weekend working on all of our VISA paperwork in preparation to send to a courier in D.C. This paperwork must be processed there, which should take between 5-7 days to receive it back. We are also waiting on our Article 5 Drop off. Then we will wait for Article 5 Pick Up. It is after the pick up that we can then expect our official TA (Travel Approval). It is moving oh so fast now! China will be calling our name at some point in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment