Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Article 5 Pick-Up Today!

We received an email confirming that our next step of paperwork was approved today! We have Article 5 Pick up!
Now we wait for our final step of the paper chase: China Center for Children's Welfare and Adoption (CCCWA)will issue us TA (Travel Approval)!!!! Once we receive TA, we will be leaving to meet Eowynn within 7-20 days (at the earliest)! Oh my goodness! Yesterday, I went and had my shots for China. Moreover, my doctor gave me prescriptions to take with me in case I get sick or other. I have been working on final preparations for travel and bringing her home: washing and folding clothes, buying and organizing diapers, bath items, wipes, lotions, bottles, sippy cup (not sure what she is currently drinking out of), disposable bibs for trip, disposable mats for diaper changing station (and vinyl tablecloth for same use), snacks (yogurt bites), pacifiers (for comfort if needed, not sure if she is using one), mattress pads and crib sheets ready, etc. We just ordered our stroller and two car seats for our vehicles. Moreover, we are finalizing our luggage to carry-on and hoping to have just one checked bag. Crazy, Busy, It's all Good! Just can't wait to bring Eowynn home!

No comments:

Post a Comment