Saturday, July 11, 2015

Panda Pop-Out Mini Scrapbook Albums

We have been busy working on little creations to help raise money for our adoption. I am selling these mini pop-out albums in my ETSY Store: Tiny Treasures By Tava. These are geared towards families who are in the process of or have adopted children from China. Panda Girl Pop-Out Mini Scrapbook Album, ex. Olivia:
Panda Boy Pop-Out Mini Scrapbook Album, example Jaiden:
Dane is working on some wood creations...to be revealed soon. This past week, I have been working on collecting items to send our Daughter once we are matched and get our LOA (Letter of Approval). So far I have an elephant teething ring , elephant blanky, and this adorable, soft little baby doll. I will add some pajamas, socks, hair accessories, and an outfit once we know how old she is and her size. All of these small things bring us one step closer to her. Thanks for all of your continued prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment