Monday, June 8, 2015

The Nursery Begins!

We cleared out the nursery to start painting! We have accumulated so many things already: wall hangings, pictures, curtains, rug, toys, pillows, toy bins, books, lamps, blankets, etc.
So, everything has been cleared out except for the furniture to let the painting fun begin!
Luckily, Dane loves to paint. He bought all kinds of trim to incorporate on the walls. Here is a side project he has been working on. I had a hutch that my parents bought me before I met Dane. I used it in my dining room. It was too cute to sell or get rid of, so Dane is turning it into a dresser for the nursery. Before Pics...
Primer and Paint...
I found these knobs at Homegoods to put on it!
Can't wait to see the finished product! We are going to work more on our Dossier paperwork this week! So glad that summer is finally here! ~Tava

No comments:

Post a Comment